1. How did you get into the modeling business? I got into the modeling business just through interest and curiousity. My first photo shoot was with a car and ever since then, It’s been a hobby and a job.
2. What kinds of brands do you usually work with? I work with most undiscovered brands. My goal is to capitalize a company’s product while I represent myself as a public figure.
3. What was your favorite photo shoot? My favorite photo shoot took place a few months ago. Three of my modeling friends and I all went together. It was alot of fun just trying new ideas and concepts and not being too serious.
4. What’s the biggest piece of advice you would give to an aspiring model? Always think “what if?” and never assume anything that deals with planning or being at a photoshoot. Communication between the model and photographer is essential. Also, practice posing in your leisure time.
5. Where do you hope your modeling future will take you? I hope that my modeling career will take me on at least one paid trip out of the United States with the intensions of working with multiple photographers.
6. What’s the most embarrassing moment you’ve had on a photo shoot? Luckily, I have never had an “oops” at a photo shoot.
7. What’s your favorite piece of clothing/accessory that you own? I have ALOT of accessories. But, my favorite piece of clothing would be my Victoria Secret black sling. It changes any everyday bra into a push-up!
8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Ashton Kutcher.
9. If you could do a photo shoot anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to have a photo shoot somewhere on an isolated island. I’m not too picky on location, it’s the creativity that counts!
A major thanks to Philemon O. for putting this all together.